All orders can be cancelled within a day of ordering. I am so sure that you will love your design that I will refund you if you do not like your preview/mock-up and I am unable to change it to your liking. Once the physical production process has started, it can no longer be cancelled.
Understandably, personalized items cannot be accepted for returns unless it is defective. However, your satisfaction is our #1 priority. Therefore, you can request a refund or reshipment for ordered products if:
- you do not receive them within the guaranteed time (90 days not including 2-5 day processing) (I have lengthened the shipping time due to the coronavirus pandemic), (we will reship your order, not refund in this circumstance).
- you receive the wrong item. (we will reship your order, not refund in this circumstance)
- the item has a defect or a mistake was made. You will need to email me photos of the defect or mistake. We will offer a refund or remake your item in this case. Poor photo print quality due to your supplying low resolution or poor quality photos is not considered a defect or mistake on our part.
We do not issue the refund if:
- your order does not arrive due to factors within your control (e.g. providing the wrong shipping address)
- your order does not arrive due to exceptional circumstances outside our control (e.g. not cleared by customs, delayed by a natural disaster).
- you changed your mind, the gift recipient doesn’t like the color, etc…
- remember that the colors may vary slightly due to the difference in computer monitors and phone screens color rendition.
- Also, keep in mind, the photo print quality is different on fabric than on photo paper. The finished result highly depends on the quality of your photos. I cannot issue a refund for poor print quality due to poor quality of your original photos.
I sometimes use clients photos as examples of my work as you can see on my home page and product pages. If you do NOT want me to use your photo in an example, please let me know and I will be sure to not use it.